Sunday, December 9, 2012

-Tungsten rings-

I have all of these rings in sizes 9.5, 10, and 10.5
$30 per ring
or buy 2 for $50
The last ring I will do for $20
Call, text or e-mail Lacey at 208-201-0232
arirings@gmail.com
I still have all of these but I don't have an unlimited supply, so when they are gone they are gone.
These rings cannot be resized so please make sure you know your size. (view the link in the top right corner)
I'm more then willing
to meet with you so you can try them on. Thanks!




tu008 SOLD OUT




tu141 in sizes 9.5 (one left), 10, and 10.5


tu146 in size 10




tu118 - SOLD OUT


tu116 in sizes 10 and 10.5


tu097 in size 10


tu069 SOLD OUT


tu044 in sizes 9.5 (1 left) and 10 - $20


2 comments:

  1. Silver rings are very beautiful in look as these rings give a classic and the elegant look to the women who wore it. Silver rings are very suitable for all occasions whether these occasions are official or personnel. In marriage, anniversary, birth day party, and even in the functions in offices which is a professional place there also silver rings go best with the accessory.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice collection of tungsten rings
    and thanks for the sharing...

    ReplyDelete